Sculpts & Mesh
▨ Information for better quality/look of mesh/sculpted prims.
First off, make sure that you set highest possible settings according to your graphic card (see preferences in your viewer).
– General possible issue
Sometimes sculpted prims/mesh do not load proper or slow, in this case
just zoom out with mouse wheel and in again, this will fix the issue. This
is just on your screen, others will see you proper 🙂
– Raising LOD
Also you can improve the look of mesh and sculpts by raising the LOD
(level of detail) factor for your viewer. By default it is very low. My setting
is a LOD of at least 3.5.
Here is how to setup the LOD:
1. Press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S ( opens debug settings )
2. Enter in search input field “LOD”
3. Scroll down until you see “RenderVolumeLODFactor”
4. Enter new value, as example 3 or 4
5. Close dialog ( no need to save or such, it applies immediality )